Who says peanut butter only has to be on bread? Spicy, creamy, and savory noodles that will leave you satisfied. Not only is this meal delicious, it is simple to make!
Jam packed with flavor in every single bite.
Each strand of noodle has a perfect amount of spice from the homemade chili oil and creaminess from the peanut butter. You know what is the best part about this meal? You probably have every ingredient to make this in your pantry as we speak!
This is a perfect lunch or dinner recipe that can be done in 10 minutes.
Yes you heard that right! This whole meal will literally only take you 10 minutes to make from start to finish! This meal is the best way to quickly satisfy your hunger pains. You can add whatever vegetables or meat you have in your refrigerator. The toppings are endless, just get creative! So let’s get cooking food family!
- 145g flat thick cut Wheat Noodles (If you can’t find this just substitute it for dry flat rice noodles)
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 stalk sliced green onion (white part for sauté & green part for garnishing)
- 1/4 cup hot chicken broth
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Black Chinese Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Korean Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp crushed dry Thai Peppers
- Cook noodles with salted water and a dash of oil.
- In a pan heat oil, fry the garlic till light golden brown, then add the sliced green onion (only white part) till fragrant. Turn off heat and add in the dry peppers, soy sauce and vinegar.
- In a bowl or plate, mix together peanut butter and hot chicken broth. Once mixed, add in the chili oil, mix again, and then add cooked noodles and incorporate all of the flavors together.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately and enjoy!