Sweet, savory and packed with umami flavor! This Miso Soy Glazed Salmon is going to be your new favorite meal to make!
Salmon has got to be one of my favorite go to meals when I need a quick dinner.
If you are afraid of working with fish, have no fear, that is where the air fryer comes to play! I know you’re probably sick of hearing about purchasing an air fryer, but it is truly amazing! It made my dinner absolutely hassle free! I will link the air fryer I used to accomplish this meal.
I am going to break down this recipe into 5 easy steps for you.
Ready for your mind to be blown away at how simple this meal is?! I’ll show you exactly what to do to achieve the most crispiest, juiciest salmon ever! You will never want it made any other way! Let’s get cooking!
- 3 tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- dash of black pepper
- dash of sesame oil
- cooking spray
- 4 salmon fillets (with skin on)
- Mix and combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use half of the sauce and marinate the salmon for 30 minutes leaving it skin side up.
- Spray the air fryer with cooking spray, place the salmon skin side down and brush off any excess sauce. Cook at 400°F for 9 minutes (depends on how thick your salmon is)
- In a pan pour in remainder sauce on medium-low heat until it becomes a thick glaze. Brush on the glaze and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes at 400°F.
- Garnish with green & black sesame seeds (optional) Serve with Jasmine Rice & Broccoli. Enjoy!