This is THE BEST peanut butter dipping sauce for your Fresh Spring Rolls! Its quick and easy to make and packed with plenty of flavor! Let me show you how simple it is to make this sauce.
Most items can be found at your local grocery store. If you are having trouble finding some, I will link it below.
- ¼ cup +1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce (What is this?)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp rice vinegar (What is this?)
- 4 tbsp warm water
- Pinch of Sugar to taste
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce (What is this?) (for garnish, optional)
- Crushed peanuts (for garnish, optional)
- Whisk together the ingredients and mix well.
- Add one tbsp of water at a time until it reaches your desired consistency. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Sprinkle with crushed peanuts, top with chili sauce, and serve with fresh spring rolls <– Want this recipe?