Ahh spicy mayo. I remember the first time I had sushi and tasted this amazing creamy sauce that was drizzled on top of my sushi roll. I always found myself asking for a side of spicy mayo to dip my rolls in. Luckily for me my dad was a sushi chef so he had no problem sharing his recipe with me and now I’m sharing it with you guys with my own twist! This sauce is great for sushi, fries, fried shrimp, burgers, sandwiches, the pairing is endless! The beauty of this is you can make it ahead of time and store it in your fridge for up to a month in an air tight container. It’ll be your next favorite condiment. Well what are we waiting for? Let’s get to it!
- 1 cup of Japanese Mayo (If you can’t find this you can use light mayo)
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 1/2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime
- 5 tbsp siracha (use less if you don’t want it to be too spicy)
- Whisk together all the ingredients together until blended perfectly.
- Taste test to adjust to your likings, if you want it more sweet, add more condensed milk, more heat, add more siracha, you get the point.
- Store in a container in refrigerator for future use.
Thank you for reading!